Terms and Conditions
- Should you cancel the reservation more than 30 days prior to the dates reserved you’ll be fully refunded. If cancellation is 2 weeks prior 50% of the payment will be retained. For cancellations received within 2 weeks of your stay your payment will be forfeited.
- Inch Hideaway reserves the right to cancel a booking on short notice in the event of extreme weather or in the unlikely event that we cannot provide safe accommodation. If we have to cancel your stay we can either move your booking to different days or we will offer you a full and speedy refund.
- Numbers for large parties must be confirmed within 14 days of making a provisional booking and once a deposit is paid numbers cannot go down after that. If numbers decrease from the original number booked and quoted for, the balance due will still be based on the numbers originally booked for.
- Check in between 3pm and 5pm on the day of arrival. Check out time is no later than 10am on day of departure.
- Guests are responsible for keepingthe kitchen and communal areas tidy and for recycling waste in the facilities provided.
- We do not ask for a damages deposit as the majority of our guests are careful, however we do understand that sometimes accidents happen. If you do break or damage anything we would ask that you report it to us immediately, so that we can make arrangement to replace or repair it for the next guests.
We will only charge for replacement in exceptional cases as we accept that a degree of wear and tear is to be expected.
- The yurts and all indoor communal facilities are strictly non smoking.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of children around the site at all times.
- Inch Hideaway accepts no responsibility for any accidents or injury due to the uneven grounds or as a result of substance’s intoxication.
- Inch Hideway is not responsible for any personal belongings left in cars, Yurts and communal areas. So please don’t leave any valuables unattended if you are not there.
- Noise and music curfew is at 11pm sharp.
Anyone causing a disturbance to other guests will be asked to leave without refund.
- Anyone discriminating or harassing guests or staff on the base of race, colour, national origin, religion, sex (including gender identity, pregnancy and breast feeding), age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
- We are Pet Friendly. We have met people who are scared of dogs or other pet animals, so as long as everyone else is comfortable at the camp site they are welcome. Anyway, if you’d like to bring your pet animal with you during your stay this must be arranged and agreed prior to your booking. We also have 2 friendly lurchers, a pig and some chickens on site.
You are ultimately responsible for your pet animal and you must bring its own bed, waste bags for cleaning after them and keep them on a lead at all times.
We are proud to be