Terms and Conditions
- Bookings must be secured by a deposit of 50% of the total cost.
- Deposits are non transferable to other dates unless we can re-let the dates booked.
- Should you cancel the reservation more than 30 days prior to the dates reserved, we will make every effort to re-let the Yurt for the dates cancelled. If we succeed, your deposit will be fully refunded.
- For cancellations received within 30 days of the rental date your deposit will be forfeited.
- Inch Hideaway reserves the right to cancel a booking on short notice in the event of extreme weather or in the unlikely event that we cannot provide safe accommodation. If we have to cancel we will offer you a full and speedy refund of all monies you have paid to us.
- Numbers for large parties must be confirmed within 7 days of making a provisional booking and once a deposit is paid numbers cannot go down after that. If numbers decrease from the original number booked and quoted for, the balance due will still be based on the numbers originally booked for.
- Yurts are available from 3pm on the day of arrival. Check out time is no later than 11am on day of departure.
- Guests are responsible for keeping communal areas tidy and for recycling waste in the facilities provided.
- We do not ask for a damages deposit as the majority of our guests are careful, however we do understand that sometimes accidents happen. If you do break or damage anything we would ask that you report it to us immediately, so that we can make arrangement to replace or repair it for the next guests.
We will only charge for replacement in exceptional cases as we accept that a degree of wear and tear is to be expected.
- The yurts and all indoor communal facilities are strictly non smoking.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of children around the site at all times.
- Inch Hideaway accepts no responsibility for any accidents or injury due to the uneven grounds or as a result of alcohol intoxication.
- Inch Hideway is not responsible for any personal belongings left in cars, Yurts and communal areas.
So please don’t leave any valuables unattended if you are not there.
- Noise levels especially late at night must be kept to a minimum. Amplified music cut off point is 11pm.
Anyone causing a disturbance to other guests will be asked to leave without refund.
- Anyone discriminating or harassing guests or staff on the base of race, colour, national origin, religion, sex (including gender identity, pregnancy and breast feeding), age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
- We are Pet Friendly. We have met people who are scared of dogs or other pet animals, so as long as everyone else is comfortable at the camp site they are welcome. Anyway, if you’d like to bring your pet animal with you during your stay this must be arranged and agreed prior to your booking. We also have a friendly lurcher and 2 cats on site. You are ultimately responsible for your pet animal and if you have a dog bed and a lead you can bring this would be great.
We are proud to be