What do I Need to Bring for my stay?
Here's some useful information for your stay:
- As an eco sustainable campsite we are trying our best to
embrace a No Plastic Policy.
- We encourage you to NOT BRING ANY PLASTIC on site and
to reduce at the minimum the use of it.
- All taps run drinking well water so you don't need to bring bottled water
- Please bring glass or cans for other beverages or containers.
- Please bring Eco Friendly soaps+toiletries
(if you don't have them we can provide you with them)
- It is a Self Catering facility so please be mindfull of the other guests
when using the kitchen or BBQs by cleaning them after use.
Communal kitchen is all geared up for your needs so once again
please don't bring plastic plates, cups or cutlery.
- Bring your charcoal if you want to use the BBQs
(preferably not the disposable ones)
- Use the recycling facilities on site as much as possible
- Check in is after 3pm
- Check out is at 11am
- Late Check In must be notified in advance if later than 5pm!
- Noise and amplified music curfew is at 11.30pm sharp!
- All Yurts are non smoking areas!
When you book a Yurt for your stay we'll be providing
all the bedding, linen, towels and wood for the stoves.
Here's a little check list to have whatever you need for having a comfortable stay:
1) Warm clothes and shoes, wellies if it's rainy weather.
2) Torches for the night.
3) Your food and drink.
4) Eco Friendly soaps&detergents, showergels, toothpaste, mooncups etc...
5) Charcoal if you wish to use our BBQs.
6) For Campfires or feel free to bring any non treated wood with you.